geosynthetics clay liner
Geosynthetic Clay Liner is one geotextile and bentonite composites (typically sodium bentonite sandwiched between two layers of non woven & woven geotextile) engineered for a variety of environmental containment applications. Our high quality Geosynthetic Clay Liner has the characteristics of self-sealing, easy installation, better hydraulic performance and resistance to varying weather conditions.
The Geosynthetic Clay Layer is mainly used in the following areas:
1. Municipal project: underground construction of subway, building and waterproofing of roof water tank.
2. Environmental sanitation: solid waste landfill, sewage treatment, industrial waste disposal.
3. Water conservancy: waterproofing, leakage block and reinforcement of reservoirs and dams
4. Artificial lake, golf course and fish pond waterproofing.
5. Petrochemical and mineral industrial waterproofing.